Chiesa di San Filiberto
The church was given to the island’s canons in 1039 and so it is one of the most ancient church belonging to the Pieve of San Giulio. The bell tower is the only thing remained intact from the first Romanesque plant, with narrow loopholes and the roof made of black stones.
Renovated at the end of sixteenth century, the church present a hut façade. Chapels of Via Crucis, built in eighteenth century, surround the church giving a sense of mystic and garnered.