Chiesa Parrocchiale di San Rocco
Located at the top of the hamlet that it overlooks from its immensity and majesty. Dedicated to the Saint from Montpellier (France), it was declared national monument and was built in 1566 on the remains of a roman chapel. In 1627, in accordance with the design of the Milan Architect Richini, it was extended. The present facade was made in 1933 in accordance with the design of Architect Carlo Nigra, using the white granite of Alzo and the stone of Oira. The interior of the church is rich in baroque art pieces of remarkable fashion, as well as of paintins of leading artists, as Giorgio Bonola, G. C. Procaccini, Giuseppe Zanatta and G. B. Cantaluppi.