Chiesa Parrocchiale di Santa Margherita
In the historic centre is the parish church dedicated to Santa Margherita, consecrated in 1785, built on an ancient Roman church. The interior is wide, rich in gold stucco zecchino; good bill are the altars of polychrome marble and wrought iron cleared, richly worked, leading to the baptistery. In the presbytery can admire three frescoes dating back to 1817, two of them attributed to Peretti and Luigi representing San Carlo between the plague and a Glory of Santa Maria, while Defendente Peracino is the author of the painting depicting St. Ambrose against pagans. Inside the building, during reconstruction work, was incorporated an old ossuary, used as a baptistery.