Chiesa Parrocchiale San Giovanni
Started in 1545 and consecrated by Bishop Bescapè in 1559 this two-aisles church, dedicated to Saint John is worth a visit for the splendid wooden details (dating back to the XVII and XVIII centuries) of the choir and the pulpit. Worth noticing are the gilded frame of the altar-piece and the shrine. Very valuable is the pipe organ built in 1705 by Gavinelli, with the majestic elegantly inlaid walnut choir. Also worth noticing are the frescoes: the most ancient (1614) in the Baptistry depicts four scenes taken from the life of Saint John the Baptist, while the most recent ones (1896), attributed to Francesco Colombo, decorate the vault of the central nave and portrait Saint Joseph, the Virgin Mary and Saint John the Baptist.