Chiesa Parrocchiale San Martino
The parish church dedicated to St. Martin faces on the lake. Its existence is already documented in 1224, when it signed an alliance agreement between the archbishop of Milan and the local nobles. The building is today in three naves and a Romanesque bell tower: go back to this period also a head stone wall in a bench and a small fragment architectural above un'acquasantiera. The valuable furniture collected inside the church testify to the richness of the main families of the village over the centuries.